Bob’s Scouting career began in 1978 as District Executive in Owensboro, Kentucky. He transferred to Pontiac, Michigan and served as Senior District Executive and District Director. Bob was promoted to Finance Director for Dan Beard Council in Ohio in 1987. He continued to serve as Director of Finance Service and Director of Support Service. Since 1994, Bob has been serving successfully as Scout executive of Buffalo Trace Council in Evansville, Indiana.
Bob will begin his position with Mid-Iowa Council on January 5, 2009.
- Central Region Appoints Interim Chicago Area Council Scout Executive
- Revolutionary Trails Council Announces New Scout Executive
- New Chief Scout Executive to Start on September 1, 2007
- The Greater Alabama Council Announces New Scout Executive
- Chief Scout Executive Roy Williams Recognized as Distinguished Alumnus