AKD announces the recent acquisition of licensing rights for the Boy Scouts of America. President of AKD, Greg Shafer, states, “We are extremely pleased to have acquired the licensing rights for such a prestigious and well-respected organization as the Boy Scouts of America. Receiving this license strengthens our commitment to quality and delivering the best product possible to our clients.”
AKD, based in Montgomery, AL is a full service promotional product printing company with over 20 years experience in the printing industry. AKD offers a wide range of products to help promote any business or event including custom screen printing, embroidery, and promotional products. AKD
can help design a project using their own wide range of creative and innovative graphics or create a layout based on your own artwork or logo. Artwork can be printed on most any product including T-shirts, tote bags, uniforms, caps, towels, drink ware, pens, key chains, golf products, and much
AKD caters to more than just businesses. The company offers custom printed products for family reunions, churches, sport teams, schools, Greek organizations, and much more.
AKD guarantees on time delivery of your order with rush service available, competitive pricing, and utilization of high quality products.
For more information, or to view samples of AKD’s work, please visit: http://www.goakd.com.
- Boy Scouts of America Develops Task Force to Reach Americaâ€™s Next Multicultural Generation
- Boy Scouts of America Deploys Mercado Solution on their Online Retail Store
- Boy Scouts of America Recognizes National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boy Scouts of America Recognizes International Youth Day
- Boy Scouts of America Named “Best of America” by Reader’s Digest Magazine