Back in January, we informed readers about the Words to Live By Marketing Campaign going National. Well it is now there. If you haven’t seen the themed advertisements in your area you can still get in on the action. The National Council has placed a good selection of resources for the 2009 recruitment campaign on a special Words to Live By section of their website.
Television Public Service Announcements:
– Words To Live By: Doing A Good Turn
– Words To Live By: Living The Scout Law
– Words To Live By: Giving Meaning To Words
– Scouting Is: A Way of Life
– Scouting Is: My Direction
– Scouting Is: Really Fun
– Scouting Is: Adventurous
– Scouting Is: You Can Do Anything
– Family of Scouting: We Are Family
– Pinewood Derby: Fast Cars, Fast Times
– I’m a Scout: Who Am I?
– I’m a Scout: Be A Scout
Radio Public Service Announcements:
– Scouting Is: Awesome(Boy Scouts)
– Scouting Is: Fun(Cub Scouts)
– Adventures of a Lifetime
There is also a selection of Public Service Announcements in Spanish.
There are also a wide selection of flyers, billboards, and postcards available for Councils to order through ScoutPrinting.com.
Is your Council participating in the Words to Live By recruitment campaign?