Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and Venturers from throughout the five New York boroughs visited the New York Stock Exchange on May 5th, 2010. Eagle Scout Thomas Colasanto rang The Opening BellSM, he was joined by Tony Fiori, 100th Anniversary Chariman, Greater New York, BSA, and Charlie Rosser, Scout Executive, Greater New York, BSA.
In addition, Duncan Niederauer, CEO, NYSE Euronext, is being recognized by the Greater New York Councils at the Financial Tribute Reception on Thursday, May 6th.
Video of the bell ringing can be found on the New York Stock Exchange website here.
- Scouts Show Their Pride in NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade!
- Greater New York Councils Induct Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO of Exxon Mobil, Into Eagle Scout Hall of Fame
- Law Enforcement Explorers Work the City Beat in “All Day New York”
- ‘AIRCRAFT CARRIER PREMIERE’ of 759 Boy Scouts of Harlem
- York-Adams Area Council Elects New Council President