With yesterday’s story about the National Jamboree World Record Breaking CPR and AED Training event that will be held at the National Scout Jamboree, here is some more Jamboree Safety news!
Cardiac Science Corporation will provide 32 Powerheart® AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) to be available at the 2010 Jamboree to help protect the lives of guests and participants. Following the event, these AEDs will be donated to the Boy Scouts of America and awarded to Councils and Troops in communities around the country.
Additionally, Cardiac Science will provide 2,500 AED instructional sheets to be used in the CPR/AED training event.
To learn more about Cardiac Science and how you can set up an AED program, visit http://www.cardiacscience.com/cardiology-products/aed-defibrillator/
- World Record-Breaking CPR and AED Training Event to be Attempted at National Jamboree
- 2010 National Jamboree Staff Training Available
- Newly-Formed Youth Services Team to Support Youth Staff at 2010 Jamboree
- Health and Safety Service Splits up for 2010 National Jamboree
- Montana Council College of Commissioner Science