A St. Charles boy just earned an honor few ever do: a Boy Scouts of American Medal of Merit, for saving another little boy’s life. Connor Doherty, 8, jumped into a swimming pool without hesitation as a 3 year old was sinking fast, back in November. Tuesday, he to lead the Cub Scout District Council meeting in the pledge of allegiance, plus a lot more.
See a transcript of the video: St. Charles Boy Earns Boy Scouts of American Medal of Merit
- New Jersey American Water Donates Supplies to South Jersey Boy Scouts
- Assistant Scoutmaster Awarded Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
- American Heritage Girls and Boy Scouts Sign Memorandum of Mutual Support
- Unit Celebrates High Number of African American Eagle Scouts
- Japanese, American scouts to hold jamborette at Camp Kinser