SAN RAMON, Calif. – On December 19th, Boy Scout Quentin Boasso, 14, of Danville, CA was presented with a certificate of recognition and fire district cap for his service to a fellow citizen. On September 7th, Quentin and his father were flagged down on their way to Home Depot. They stopped and found a man laying on his garage floor. His SUV had fallen off it’s jack as he was working on it from below. It fell on him and caused a punctured lung, ruptured spleen and six broken ribs. Quentin quickly treated the man for shock by covering him with a tarp and elevating his feet with a box. Quentin kept him calm while his dad talked with the 911 dispatcher. The man has recovered.
Source: Contra Costa Times